Every once in a while we ask 20 music and fashion related questions to people that are involved with our Current Skies event. This way you’ll find out some more about the interests and likes of some of the faces behind the event. This month we’ve got the answers of Lindsay Pinas, one of our Current Skies ambassadors.
First of all, I find these questions a little bit hard, because I don’t really have favourites. I love multiple things!
1. Favorite fashion brand: I love expensive brands but I can’t afford them, so I go to and love the Weekday, Monki and any thriftshop there is!
2. Favorite store: Every store that has bell bottom trousers.
3. Favorite clothing item: High waisted trousers and the crop top!
4. Favorite hairstyle: The afro!
5. Favorite song this moment: It’s different everyday, but my favorite today is Coldest Winter – Kanye West.
6. Favorite artist: Ren Hang, R.I.P.
7. Favorite music genre: I can’t come up with one favorite. I listen to different things throughout the day.
8. Favorite club: De Marktkantine and Bitterzoet.
9. Favorite city: I don’t really have one. I love being in Utrecht, but I also love to be in Amsterdam or Rotterdam.
10. Favorite country: Before I die, I want to have gone to Japan.
11. Favorite magazine: i-D magazine.
12. Favorite TV show: An oldie, That 70s Show But right now I can watch Modern Family all day long.
13. Favorite movie: Enter The Void, Inception, American Psycho and Black Swan.
14. Favorite sport: I did gymnastics for about ten years and I still love watching it on tv
15. Favorite food: Pizza, pancakes, wraps, tacos, roti, Surinamese bami and some more…
16. Favorite drink: Strawberry-orange juice.
17. Favorite person: Carmen, my best friend!
18. Favorite memory of childhood: When I went to the Winter Efteling with my family. There was snow everywhere, it was just magical!
19. Favorite day out: What, where, with whom; when I went to Dour Festival with my nieces and a friend!
20. Favorite quote: ‘’Don’t touch my hair’’.
Photography by Walter Vroegop